IT’S TIME TO RENEW.
… want to support and promote humanitarian efforts in the US and around the world in communities that would otherwise have no access to chiropractic care.,
…want to be a part of a non-profit team that created the first and oldest scientific-evidence-based guidelines in the chiropractic profession that continues to be listed in the United States Federal Government National Guidelines Clearinghouse.
… like the idea of joining efforts with the first and only chiropractic organization to receive a White House presidential appointment, that also serves as an NGO affiliate of the United Nations Department of Public Information.
Perhaps your interest is in supporting our efforts to manifest solid, grassroots campaigns to promote public education and help doctors build their practices.
Or you resonate with our latest efforts to promote Bioenergy, a wellness self care system. Our WCA-sponsored community outreach program is designed to teach Bioenergy, and offer a 200-hour certification program in Bioenergy Therapy in direct support of this research.
The bottom line is that you love chiropractic and want to take the action to advance it.
THE MAJOR PREMISE
A Universal Intelligence is in all matter and continually gives to it all its properties and actions, thus maintaining it in existence.
THE SECONDARY PRINCIPLES
- The expression of this Intelligence through matter is the chiropractic meaning of life.
- Life is a Triune having three necessary united factors, namely, Intelligence, Force and Matter.
- In order to have 100% Life, there must be 100% Intelligence, 100% Force, 100% Matter.
- A living thing has an Inborn Intelligence within its body, called Innate Intelligence.
- The mission of Innate Intelligence is to maintain the material of the body in active organization.
- There is 100% of Innate Intelligence in every living thing, the required amount, proportional to its organization. The amount of force created by Intelligence is always 100%.
- The function of Innate Intelligence is to adapt universal forces and matter for use in the body, so that all parts of the body will have coordinated action for mutual benefit.
- Innate Intelligence adapts forces and matter for the body, but is limited by the limitations of matter. The forces of Innate Intelligence will never injure or destroy the structures in which they work.
- The forces of Innate Intelligence operate through or over the nervous system in animal bodies.
- There can be interference with the transmission of Innate Forces.
- Interference with the transmission of Innate Forces causes dis-ease.
The WCA shares your vision of worldwide wellness, and with your membership we will together continue to promote the vision, positions, principles and guidelines worldwide. IF YOU SHARE THIS VISION, RENEW TODAY!
Renew your membership to the WCA to be a part of the action now!
There has never been a better time to join or renew your membership!
As B.J. Palmer shared:
“We chiropractors work with the subtle substance of the soul. We release the prisoned impulses, a tiny rivulet of force, that emanates from the mind and flows over the nerves to the cells and stirs them to life. We deal with the magic power that transforms common food into living, loving, thinking clay; that robes the earth with beauty, and hues and scents the flowers with the glory of the air.
In the dim, dark, distant long ago, when the sun first bowed to the morning star, this power spoke and there was life, it quickened the slime of the sea and the dust of the earth and drove the cell to union with its fellows in countless living forms. Through eons of time it finned the fish and winged the bird and fanged the beast. Endlessly it worked, evolving its forms until it produced the crowning glory of them all. With tireless energy it blows the bubble of each individual life and then silently, relentlessly dissolves the form and absorbs the spirit into itself again.
And yet you ask “Can Chiropractic cure appendicitis or the flu?” Have you more faith in a knife or a spoonful of medicine than in the power that animates the living world?”
Renew your membership to the WCA to support and advance this!